Monday, August 4, 2014

SHERLOCK REVIEWS THIS WEEK!





Sherlock wasn't a tv series that I expected to get into. Then I've been seeing a lot of reblogs on my tumblr dashboard in the Sherlock tag. Because of these, I started to feel intrigued and wanted to watch the show.

My good friends, Beatrix (her blog ) and Dan (his blog ) recommended the show to me (THANK YOU!), so I told myself, why not watch it and fangirl with my friends.

It took a hefty lot of time for my download to finish but it was honestly worth the wait because once I started watching, it was like I was in another universe. Sherlock's mind is - i don't even know the correct word to use.. He thinks with such precision and while doing that, still maintains his charm. He may seem crazy (he could be) but he knows how to deal with any situation may it be lax or under pressure. John Watson, army doctor with a psychosomatic limp sent home from Afghanistan is the saner one in the duo. And I do think that he's going to be one of the people that'll keep Sherlock sane. He's always got Sherlock's back no matter how dire the situation is.

Can we talk about the cast though? They are so adorably perfect! Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman show  alot of chemistry on camera and you'll be craving for more adventure from the duo than anything else. 

Currently on the 3rd episode, this tv series has taught me to learn to embrace greatness. What matters most are your choices in life because it's not what other people think who make us who we are but it is our own actions and decisions that show the true spirit in us.

I'll be posting Sherlock reviews this entire week, Tuesday, Wednesday and on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x