Saturday, August 2, 2014

IS IT HI, OR HEY?



Hello everybody! It's Faye here, Welcome to my blog! This is my first post so I thought it'd be right to give an introduction.

 Okay so let me talk to you about how this blog came to be.

This is actually a school thing but I've always wanted to create a blog for books, tv series and movies. Okay so my url is related to food so let me explain that. I drink tea and normally eat pretzels when I'm reading or watching any medium and that's what inspired me for the url. lol

This is blog is going to cater to  your not-so-daily doses of

  • book reviews
  • episode recaps + reviews
  • movie reviews
  • snack recipes
  • drink recipes
  • rants, rants, rants

Let's fall in love and cry over fictional characters together. I'm a fangirl, too, so prepare for some serious craziness. 

Current fandoms include:

  • teen wolf
  • harry potter
  • a song of ice and fire / game of thrones tv series
  • vampire academy
  • bloodlines
  • percy jackson & the olympians
  • arrow
  • divergent
  • skins
  • shatter me
  • etc, etc, etc.
Don't ever hesitate to talk to me because I'll always be there for you, alright? ilysm xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x