Sunday, August 3, 2014

JULY WRAP-UP




 wrap-ups are the books, tv series episode and movies that I've watched within the month xo


BOOKS:

▲ Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead ( V.A. #3 )
▲  Blood Promise - Richelle Mead ( V. A. #4)
▲ Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead ( V. A. #5 )
▲  Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead ( V. A. # 6)
▲ Anna and the French Kiss


TV SERIES:

▲  Teen Wolf - season 4 episodes 3-6
▲ Sherlock - season 1, episodes 1 and 2
▲  Skins - season 1 episodes 1-3
▲ Orange is the New Black - season 1 episodes 1 and 2

MOVIES

▲ Vampire Academy


I'll do my Vampire Academy book reviews after in a two months or so. I'll be posting my Anna and the French Kiss blog on Tuesday. I'm also planning on doing Sherlock episode reviews and I'll be doing a Teen Wolf rewatch review in the near future. I'm also planning to review Skins and Orange is the New Black because I'm quite new to them but I love them nonetheless. I'll be posting my Vampire Academy Movie review in the next few weeks. ilysm xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x