Saturday, September 27, 2014

INTRODUCING: IN THE LIMELIGHT

This edit was made by : Faye Ong (tea-and-pretzels.blogspot.com)

In the Limelight is going to be a new part of my blog! I'm going to talk to you about how much I love and hate my favorite authors. I'll also be telling you how they've ruined my life. I'll be telling how I discovered them, their writing style, their beautiful personalities, etc., etc.

I didn't really expect this to be the name of this segment, but I just thought of this because I kept thinking of what words were synonymous to spotlight and this is closest and classiest one I thought of. But nevertheless I like it and well, it has a certain ring to it.

My In the Limelight blogposts will have no certain schedule but I'll post at least one in the last few days of the month or so. Plus, each post will have a recipe that you can share with your friends and family for a simple little get together, or you can enjoy it by yourself (which is what I would most likely do).

Talk to me do that we can reminisce and cry over our fave authors together! Don't ever hesitate to talk to me about your own favorite authors, because who knows, I might fall in love with them too. You can also send me any recipes you want me to recreate.

I'll probably do one despite my hectic schedule and will either be Rick Riordan or Richelle Mead. I'm thinking on doing doing both but let's just find out. ilysm x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x