Monday, September 29, 2014

THE BOOK HANGOVER CHRONICLES


This edit was made by : Faye Ong (tea-and-pretzels.blogspot.com)

I'm going to start a new series on my blog! The Book Hangover series will cater to all your needs when you are in one. This will be a five part series. These aren't accurate or anything but I've had my fair share of book hangovers and I'll be here for you if you ever need anything. This can also be used if you have a  hangover from a tv series or a movie saga that just ended. If you are a teenager like I am, I understand that sometimes our feeling get amplified ten times just for simple reasons. I'm not a doctor or a counselor but I know that these tips and tricks will do just the trick for you!

This series will include:

What is a book hangover? + How do I know that I have a book hangover?
How do I deal with a book hangover?
Getting over a character's death
Book Hangover Essentials
How do I finally get out of a book hangover?

If I won't be busy, I'll probably start this series by the second week of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x