Saturday, January 10, 2015

TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2014



I'm so sorry for the long term absence during the holidays. I cooped up with blankets and books for far way too long now. So here's a post for you!

2014 was year of new books and here are my favourites!

1. Anna and The French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Do not let the title fool you, this is a book I never wanted to put down. Go read it and check my review.

2. Isla and The Happily Ever After- Stephanie Perkins
This is one of the books I've read in less than 24 hours and I regret nothing! Stephanie Perkins never ceases to amaze us all!

3. Love Rosie // Where Rainbows End - Cecilia Ahern
 This was so heart warming and so funny at the same time. I was covered in my tears most of the time because the book spoke so truky. Go read it and check my review. Cry and laugh along with me!

4. Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas
I have no words for this series. Literally none because I can't put how amazing this is into words. But what I have to say is that I need the fourth book now. I've read the series last October and read it again just this December because the nostalgia was killing me. It's completely ethereal, go read it!

5. Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead
I read the entire 6 book series in a month and that just shows how amazing it was. Don't let the title or the book covers deceive you, it's a literary masterpiece. I know I might have promised that I'll post a review on this, but I might really soon when I reread the series this year.

6. Bloodlines Series - Richelle Mead
A continuation to the Vampire Academy Series. This was just as amazing as Mead's first book series. More tears were shed and laughter was evident. I can't wait for the finale anymore. Hold me because I know I'll cry too much.

7. The Jewel - Amy Ewing
I never would have thought to read this book but it was one hell of anew adventure for me. Let me just say how much I love those men in books who act like they don't care but are actually really cute puppies on the inside. Let me cry for a while.

8. The Maze Runner Series - James Dashner
Very thrilling and exciting at every page turn. I read this because I knew it was going to be a movie and Dylan O'Brien was in it so why not? But really, this book was an entire new take on an apocalyptic setting.

9.  A Song of Ice and Fire Series - George R. R. Martin
This series bought me more pain that any other series I have read. Just when you think it's going to be alright, bam! That characters dead! I'm not going to divulge any spoilers from this series just go read it and cry with me. and take me to Westeros as well.

10. Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
 The finale to to Mafi's trilogy was amzing! My otp was good and well but of course tears were shed. I read this last April and frankly, I couldn't remember much of it anymore, but I do remember being in a hangover that quite severe form this series. Go read it!

I'm ready for 2015. Throw your books at me! Okay, not literally. But if you have some books to recommend, feel free to comment down below. ilysm x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x