Wednesday, August 13, 2014

INTRODUCING : AFTERNOON TEA!




I just thought of this idea earlier this afternoon because i really wanted some caffeine in my system. That was random, but okay.

Afternoon Tea is going to be a new part of my blog! It's going to be my feels and rants about my Fictional Bae of the Month (which can be found on the sidebar). I'm going to talk about why I love him or her, how he/she became an inspiration and a role model, I'll also be talking about their awesome feats in their own world.

The name was inspired by my wanting to have a cute chat with my faves at a nice cafe or a bistro over a few cups of tea. It took me a really long time to think of that name until my craving for caffeine just suddenly popped up during computer class.

My Afternoon Tea blogposts will be posted every third week of the month or so. Plus, it will have a snack recipe for you to share with your own friends in your own afternoon tea session or for you to enjoy for yourself. 

Talk to me so that we can share the feels and have our own rants. I almost always seem to love the character that the fandom hates so bear with me, please becasue I still love each and every single one of you. If you want, you could also send me a book that has your fave in it, and he or she might be featured in my upcoming Afternoon Tea posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x