Sunday, November 30, 2014

AFTERNOON TEA with : Percy Jackson


 
Before anything else, let me say that yes, I love Logan Lerman to bits. But as my heart has spoken, Percy Jackson will always be funnier and sexier. Now enough with that, let's do this.

Let's go a couple of years of back and reunite with my first ever fictional boyfriend. He was the reason why I'm a reader right now. Percy made me fall in love with him the moment I read the first few lines of The Lightning Thief. He is surely one of the men I'll never forget even when I'll be 70. Percy's humor is amazing. And let me just tell you how he can always laugh at death in the face as if they were old friends constantly bickering.

He is an inspiration to the young men and women in society today. He is a selfless hero who would do anything for his friends and family. Though it his his fatal flaw, he still endures for those he loves. I don't have a lot to say about Perseus Jackson because just writing this makes me feel so nostalgic that I want to reread the whole entire PJO series and fall in love with him all over again. My heart speaks for me right now that every girl in this world deserves her own Percy Jackson and that every boy need a best friends that is Percy Jackson. I love him, I love him, I love him!

Vegetarian Burger Recipe & Procedure :

 For this recipe, you will need:
4 burger buns
1 cumcumber
4 mushroom patties
1 bread knife
1 chopping knife
1 chopping board
1 frying pan

PROCEDURE:


1. Defrost your mushroom patties ahead of time. 
2. While that's defrosting, go ahead and peel your cucumber.
3. After which, slice them thinly.



4. Slice your burger buns in half, but not completely
5. Fry your mushroom patties.
6. When they're cooked, place them carefully on burger buns.
7. Garnish with the cucumbers. You may add as much or as little as you wish.


Add whatever condiment you desire, serve and enjoy!

This is perfect for family picnics or if you have some friends coming. You'll never even realize the mushroom patties. I think those are also available in coconut patties. I'm having these for my date with Percy Jackson. ilysm x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x