Monday, December 1, 2014

NOVEMBER WRAP UP



The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
The Son of Neptune - Rick Riordan
The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan
The House of Hades - Rick Riordan
Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins

I've had quite a good reading month considering my back breaking schedule. And can we just talk about the ending of The House of Hades? I mean, cry with me everyone, mourn with me. I won't spoil anything but that ending hit a little bit too close too home. And considering that i will be reading the series finale probably on Tuesday when I find someone or somewhere to borrow The Blood of Olympus from.

And yes, I am prepared for a severe book hangover that would probably ruin my holiday spirit but Stephanie Perkins has me covered. My Isla and the Happily Ever After review will be up soon including my long overdue Lola and the boy Next Door review.

Happy almost holidays, everyone! Any good holiday themed reads you'd recommend? leave a comment below. ilysm x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular x